From the way things are going, it is possible that Chelsea Football Club may be able to beat FC Bayern Munich if their players control the game. Chelsea do not play any important UEFA Champions League games next season since they did not perform very well for season 2011-2012. However, if the EPL side fail to hold on to the ball in the midfield in the upcoming game, there is no way Arjen Robben and his German Bundesliga team may not be able to stop Chelsea from winning their first UEFA Champions League title.
It appears that the 1st-half of the match may not yield any goals. However, the 2nd-half may produce some goals and Chelsea F.C. may have to remain solid at the back if they plan to remain triumph next Saturday.
ProSoccerStars.com Prediction: Bayern Munich 2-1 Chelsea
- Arsenal, Chelsea, Real Madrid, Bayern Munich & Basel Win But A.S. Roma Fall
- First-Half of UEFA Champions League: Chelsea 2-0 Marseille
- Manchester United Travel to Stamford Bridge But Will They Win Their UEFA Champions League Encounter?
- A.S. Roma Beat CFR Cluj, Chelsea, Real Madrid, Arsenal & Bayern Win
- Can Arsenal Kill Off Barcelona in Their First UEFA Champions League Knockout Stage Encounter?